Welcome to St. George’s International School Library!
Youth Poet Laureate’s Performance
Amanda Gorman, the U.S.’s inaugural youth poet laureate, offers words of inspiration to help get through this stressful time. Gorman performs one of her poems at the Los Angeles Central Public Library.
Book about COVID-19
My Hero is You, by Helen Patuck, is a free ebook for children about Covid-19. Sara misses seeing her friends at school, and feels lonely and scared at home. She flies around the world with a dragon, teaching people how to keep safe during the pandemic. The book will be translated into Arabic, Chinese French, Russian, and Spanish.
International Unicorn Day!
Celebrate International Unicorn Day 2020! On 9 April eighteen authors of unicorn books will be live streaming readings and demonstrations throughout the day. See the International Unicorn Day website for a schedule of events, links, activities, and ideas!
Click on the links below to access key resources.
Follow the instructions below to install the school printer on your device:
- Make sure you are on the SGI-student wifi network.
- Click on this link.
- Download Mobility Print Installer, open it, and follow the directions.
- Enter the user name and password for your device.
To print a document:
- Open your document and select “Print.”
- Choose “Stgeorges Printer.”
- Username is your school email address and password is your school password.
- Tick the “Remember” tickbox, then you don’t have to enter your details again.
- Click submit.
- Go to the printer and enter your Papercut login number. (If you forgot it, ask Mrs. Romö.)
- Select “Print.”
Use this integrated search tool to find results from multiple sources simultaneously (our library catalog, websites, Encyclopaedia Britannica, and more).
Download our Summer Reading Recommendations 2019, created by your teachers, librarian, and friends!