Welcome to St. George’s International School Library!
Please have a look at our Summer Reading Recommendations 2020 to inspire emerging readers to advanced readers of English, French, German, Spanish, or Russian.
Titles in blue are available in the school library and may be borrowed during the academic year. Titles in purple have been added to the list in June 2020. Titles in red have been recommended by students.
Read what you like and like what you read: classics or comics, history or news, science or fantasy, digital or print…
Just keep reading!
Return Library Books!
All library books are due to be returned by Friday, 19 June. (Please do not wait until the last day of school!)
The Day Online News for Students
The St. George’s now has access to The Day, a news resource for students with daily articles on a wide range of current topics. Be sure to check out the translations of articles into French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Polish!
IP authentication allows free access at school. For remote access, make sure you use the link in this post or from other library website pages.
Gale Schools Databases
St. George’s now has a subscription to the Gale Schools suite of databases, including Gale General Onefile, Gale Ebooks, Gale High School Edition, and Gale News. These databases may be used by then entire St. George’s community, but are best suited for senior school students. IP authentication provides free access at school. Use this password for remote access: stgeorges3579.
Click on the links below to access key resources.
Follow the instructions below to install the school printer on your device:
- Make sure you are on the SGI-student wifi network.
- Click on this link.
- Download Mobility Print Installer, open it, and follow the directions.
- Enter the user name and password for your device.
To print a document:
- Open your document and select “Print.”
- Choose “Stgeorges Printer.”
- Username is your school email address and password is your school password.
- Tick the “Remember” tickbox, then you don’t have to enter your details again.
- Click submit.
- Go to the printer and enter your Papercut login number. (If you forgot it, ask Mrs. Romö.)
- Select “Print.”
Use this integrated search tool to find results from multiple sources simultaneously (our library catalog, websites, Encyclopaedia Britannica, and more).