Welcome to St. George’s International School Library!
No Easter Egg Hunt this year? How about a Bear Hunt instead??
Students and staff of St. George’s International School are invited to collaborate on publishing our very own ebook! Our book is inspired by We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury.
Submit to the librarian a photo of a teddy bear hiding in or around your house. Make sure you include your name and the location of the teddy bear! mbromo[at]stgeorges.ch
Did you ever notice that Dads tell really corny jokes? Check out 10 classic “Dad Jokes” on the new library website page for Families (sgislibrary.ch/families).
Does your Dad tell goofy jokes? Submit one to the librarian, and we’ll publish it on the library website!
Families (sgislibrary.ch/families) is a new page on the St. George’s library website. It contains useful resources to help parents keep their children engaged, intellectually stimulated, and healthy during the school closure. Hyperlinks lead to freely available interesting, educational, and age-appropriate internet resources.
Copyright and Fair Use
Check out the new page on the SGIS library website about Copyright and Fair Use (sgislibrary.ch/research/copyright). It’s a good idea for teachers and students to have a basic understanding of these principles, especially during distance learning.
Click on the links below to access key resources.
Follow the instructions below to install the school printer on your device:
- Make sure you are on the SGI-student wifi network.
- Click on this link.
- Download Mobility Print Installer, open it, and follow the directions.
- Enter the user name and password for your device.
To print a document:
- Open your document and select “Print.”
- Choose “Stgeorges Printer.”
- Username is your school email address and password is your school password.
- Tick the “Remember” tickbox, then you don’t have to enter your details again.
- Click submit.
- Go to the printer and enter your Papercut login number. (If you forgot it, ask Mrs. Romö.)
- Select “Print.”
Use this integrated search tool to find results from multiple sources simultaneously (our library catalog, websites, Encyclopaedia Britannica, and more).
Download our Summer Reading Recommendations 2019, created by your teachers, librarian, and friends!