Welcome to St. George’s International School Library!
Virtual Literary Festival
Return your library books!
If you are coming to school next week, please return all outstanding library books to the book trolley outside the library (main library) or the “Book Returns” box (chalet library). Families will not be fined for books that are returned late during Term 3.
More free ebooks on Covid 19
A new section on the Families page include links to free ebooks on Covid-19 in multiple languages. Books are sorted according to approximate maturity/reading level. This section will continue to be updated.
Click on the links below to access key resources.
Follow the instructions below to install the school printer on your device:
- Make sure you are on the SGI-student wifi network.
- Click on this link.
- Download Mobility Print Installer, open it, and follow the directions.
- Enter the user name and password for your device.
To print a document:
- Open your document and select “Print.”
- Choose “Stgeorges Printer.”
- Username is your school email address and password is your school password.
- Tick the “Remember” tickbox, then you don’t have to enter your details again.
- Click submit.
- Go to the printer and enter your Papercut login number. (If you forgot it, ask Mrs. Romö.)
- Select “Print.”
Use this integrated search tool to find results from multiple sources simultaneously (our library catalog, websites, Encyclopaedia Britannica, and more).
Download our Summer Reading Recommendations 2019, created by your teachers, librarian, and friends!