Welcome to St. George’s International School Library!
J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series, is releasing her latest book online. The Ickabog is now freely available to read! New chapters will be released every weekday from 26 May – 10 July. Readers aged 7-12 years old may submit drawings for a competition. Winners’ artwork will be featured in the book, which will be published in November.
Virtual Literary Festival
Return your library books!
If you are coming to school next week, please return all outstanding library books to the book trolley outside the library (main library) or the “Book Returns” box (chalet library). Families will not be fined for books that are returned late during Term 3.
Click on the links below to access key resources.
Follow the instructions below to install the school printer on your device:
- Make sure you are on the SGI-student wifi network.
- Click on this link.
- Download Mobility Print Installer, open it, and follow the directions.
- Enter the user name and password for your device.
To print a document:
- Open your document and select “Print.”
- Choose “Stgeorges Printer.”
- Username is your school email address and password is your school password.
- Tick the “Remember” tickbox, then you don’t have to enter your details again.
- Click submit.
- Go to the printer and enter your Papercut login number. (If you forgot it, ask Mrs. Romö.)
- Select “Print.”
Use this integrated search tool to find results from multiple sources simultaneously (our library catalog, websites, Encyclopaedia Britannica, and more).